Monday 12 May 2014

I went to an audition on Friday for The Ghosts of Kirkdale, a musical play which will be performed at The Unity Theatre in Liverpool.
http://www.unitytheatreliverpool.co.uk/whats-on/the-ghosts-of-kirkdale.html
The play is just rehearsing on saturdays between now and the middle of July because it's a community thing giving opportunities to people in Liverpool, so I'm rather hoping another talking book might turn up to fill in the weekdays between now and then. The audition was very pleasant and welcoming. So big thumbs up from that. 
While I was on my way back I got an email from Rainbow Faces asking if I was available to do another day for Harveys the furniture store leafleting outside their Macclesfield store this time. I was able to draft in Adam Goode, who has borrowed my first world war uniform for a murder mystery in Shavington this coming weekend. 
This week includes some more dental work and a course with The FEU federation of Entertainment Unions. I've been on a few before and they've usually been quite handy/informative and a good social/networking event to meet other like minded people. This one is about assertiveness. :-)

No comments: