Sunday 18 May 2014

Blimey what a week it's been! Monday was spent creating a voice track demonstrating some new character voices for a possible new audiobook. Then on tuesday I was given the role after my voicereel was described by the powers that be as

 "I think this is properly brilliant. Seriously. Book him! Get on with it : ) Really like his work!"

The timing is tight so I drove up to the studio to pick up the copy and it was huge! the longest yet at 574 pages and it needs be recorded this coming week
So it's been  a busy week as not only  was that in the diary I also had a course on assertiveness on Wednesday with the Federation of Entertainments Unions. Then on Thursday I'd got a nice little job booked with Reels in Motion recording several pieces to camera for a finance company in Newcastle Under Lyme. This was my first job booked through my new agent so that's a big plus! especially as there may be something else this week if we can fit it in.

Then on saturday we had our first rehearsal with AFA for The Ghosts of Kirkdale, so i got to meet all the kids and we spent the afternoon doing a first run through. I'm working with Ed D'Arcy Hatton, small world Ed was the organiser of the Over The Top play that didn't come off in 2009 for which I created this poster.

No comments: