Tuesday 29 April 2014

Well this week is a bit empty, I should have been going to an audition today in Liverpool but it's been moved to May 9th. Last friday night was fun I was team leader on another Avant Garde Murder mystery dinner. This time we were at Dunsley hall
 a rather charming hotel in Staffordshire. The Murder mystery was based around Jack the Ripper so I spent quite some time in the loft digging out some Victorian esque costume and combining a few different hair pieces and moustaches to come up with this  as a look for my character Wilberforce Bentley.

The journey was awful, torrential rain had slowed down the M6 and it took me all of the 2 and a half hours I'd allowed to do the 57 mile journey. The evening went well and the diners seemed to enjoy it and we've already had enquiries about doing another there.
I was working with three actors I'd not worked with before, Allie Garside, Carissa Wagner and Michael Dacre.
Allie Garside
Carissa Wagner
Michael Dacre


Yesterday I was up in the attic again sorting out the costume store. I've bought 40 plastic boxes to try and make some sense of the jumble. So I need to get back up there today and do some more.
There might be an audition for a commercial tomorrow fingers crossed! and tonight? well Pip and I are off to stoke rep to see their production of Fawlty Towers. Pip does reviews for the local paper so we get in free :-)

No comments: