Saturday 19 April 2014

Suddenly realised I'd not used my blog in ages so thought I'd better get going again and take advantage another publicity tool.
So Since I last blogged lots has happened, very proud of the four talking books that I've recorded in the last 12 Months

England's Lane by Joseph Connolly in which I shared the reading with Brigit Forsyth from the Dr Who story Evil of the Daleks

2 books in The Agent of Rome series written by Nick Brown The Siege and The Far Shore

and most recently The Devil in the Marshalsea by Antonia Hodgson.

Panto last Xmas was at The Towngate Theatre in Basildon
in which I played Rapunzel's dad The King

My other big news this week is a change of agent, sadly the time had come to leave my last agent and look for new representation. I went to an interview last Thursday 17th April 2014 with Guy Thomas Howe at 7 casting. So all the paperwork has been filled in and we'll just have to see what happens.
Anyway now I've found this thing again I'll try harder and hopefully blog a little more often, well more than once every two years or more.

No comments: