Friday 3 June 2016

3rd June 2016


Two blogs in one day! but there is more news, the job I mentioned that I couldn't talk about I now can!
I've just been given the all clear from the Chief Dalek himself Nicholas Briggs to say that I can talk about a play we've just recorded. (No Spoilers!) I've played a part in a Big Finish Dr Who! (pause for applause and whoops of joy) We recorded my bits a couple of days ago it's called The Transcendence of Ephros and its due for release in November. I got to work with Katy Manning (Jo Grant, Jon Pertwee's Assistant in the early 1970's for the non Whovians amongst you) and the reincarnation of Jon Pertwee in the form of Tim Treloar whose performance is fantastic! We can't have Jon Pertwee himself sadly but Tim's performance is so accurate that we can hear Jon again to perfection in new adventures. I mean that wholeheartedly, he was amazing to listen too! The fans will love him. and to work with Katy was a dream and a joy. Incredibly warm and lively. I had a fantastic day. Thank you Big Finish Team and David Richardson Producer for making an old actor's/big kid at heart's dream come true.
All the info about it can be found at the Big Finish site here The Transcendence of Ephros

No comments: